Section 48: Statutory Inspection
Section 48: Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS) Report
We were delighted with the outcome of the Section 48 Report following our inspection that took place on Thursday 12th November 2015. You can access the full report by clicking the link below.
The school was judged to be good overall with the effectiveness of leadership and management judged to be outstanding because:
- Christian values are at the heart of school life and have a positive impact upon the behaviour, attitudes and relationships of the whole school community.
- Relationships within the school are excellent and pupils’ behaviour is extremely good.
- Pupils have very positive attitudes to learning and the school ensures that everyone feels valued, safe and secure.
- Accurate self-evaluation, involving all members of the school’s community, and a drive for consistency of approach, results in continuous improvement in all aspects of school life.
- Data shows that all groups of pupils make good progress.
- Additional funding has been used well to accelerate progress, support attendance and provide enrichment to the curriculum.
We would like to express our sincere thanks to all the staff, parents, children, Governors and all the school community.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO READ THE FULL REPORT: