Here you will find all of your school work if you are currently isolating and working from home. If you have any questions about the work set or are struggling to access Reading Eggs or Purplemash, please contact Mrs Rice at the bottom of the class page. We are very proud of you as we understand how hard it is to work from home! Keep it up!
1. Read the story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, using the link below.
2. Write a sentence to tell me your favourite part of the story and why (include the word 'because' in your sentence).
3. Draw a story map of the main parts of the story, to help you to learn to retell the story (include pictures and key words).
4. Practice orally retelling the story using your story map and perform to a family member.
5. Write sentences to retell the story of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. Remember to use capital letters, full stops, neat handwriting and use your phonics to spell words.
We are learning the place value of numbers to 50.
Complete the lessons and activities on the following website by clicking on the link below.
1. Complete a lesson on Reading Eggs everyday.
2. Read your home reading book to a family member.
3. Share your library book with a family member.
We are learning about Seasonal change, focussing on Spring.
1. Learn the key vocabulary and facts on the Knowledge Organiser.
2. Research the signs of Spring and see if you can notice any of the signs outside.
3. Record the weather everyday by writing a sentence.
4. Become a weather presenter by talking about the weather to a family member.
Explore some of the activities on Purplemash. Your log in details are in your homework book.