The pictures below include evidence of pupils:
- creating their own pop-up Christmas cards in DT
- being awarded with certificates for amazingly going up a level on Reading Plus!
- creating 'freeze frames' of scenes from the Iron Man
- designing and testing their own rockets, in groups on STEM day!
- becoming 'coders' in computing
- investigating the different parts of a plant
- locating the major cities of the United Kingdom
- experimenting with powder paints in Art
- creating a 'Roman fresco' tile painting
- formulating bar charts in Computing
- applying their knowledge of 'coordinates' in Computing
- performing group presentations, focusing on their excellent oracy skills!
- making Eid cards
- practising their typing skills in Computing