SIAMS Inspection Report
Section 48: Statutory Inspection of Anglican and Methodist Schools (SIAMS) Report
We were delighted with the outcome of our latest SIAMS report following the inspection that took place on Monday 16th January 2023. The school was once again judged to be good overall. We were particularly pleased with the following findings from the inspection:
- St Michael with St John is a welcoming, nurturing and supportive primary school.
- Everyone is encouraged to treat one other with dignity and respect.
- ‘With God all things are possible’ reverberates through all that the school does.
- Positive relationships and a strong culture of respect and care at all levels drive high aspirations.
- Love and compassion are evident in the way adults and pupils support one another.
- Parents and governors recognise the dedication of staff to inspire pupils to flourish.
- Parents hold the staff and school in high regard, praising the commitment of the staff for their unwavering support of the community.
- The school is rightly proud of being an inclusive school which respects all pupils’ faiths and is sensitive to requirements.
- Pastoral care is at the centre of the school’s approach to mental health and wellbeing.
- High quality religious education (RE) enables pupils to flourish as they develop deep respect and curiosity regarding a range of religion.
We would like to express our sincere thanks to all the staff, parents, children, Governors and all the school community. You can access the full report below.